April 6, 2011

Summer Vacation

I know Spring has only begun but I can't help myself from dreaming of Summer.  Last year we took our first vacation as a family of four and had so much fun we are going to the same place again this year!
You may recognize this house from a little show a while back starring Jim Carey.

 



























The Truman Show was filmed in Seaside, Florida and this quaint town couldn't be more perfect.  If you haven't been, I would highly recommend visiting.  It is laid back and family friendly.  Everyone rides bikes or walks and they have so many activities (besides the beach) including movie nights, live music in the grassy center of town, even a farmers market and story times for kids.  I could go on...







































We simply loved it and can't wait to return. 
We rented our house through this site

No comments: