March 24, 2011

Five Favorites: Spring Wardrobe














 
It has been such a long cold winter this year for many of us, I know I am not alone when I say...Bring on the Sunshine! The trees and flowers are beginning to bud and bloom and the warmer temperatures have made a brief appearance.
Its time to reorganize the closets and put away the heavy sweaters.  I am anxious to wear brighter colors and sandals to show off a pedicure. Here are five things that I am adding to my Spring wardrobe.

Hunter Wellies.  My wellies need replacing.  These are on the list!
J.Crew Chambray button up.  Love the heart shaped pocket.
Quicksilver Tunic.  First spotted on Sara Jane's blog.  Such a versatile piece.
EmersonMade. Trench.  I will take one of everything from this fabulous line!  Made in the U.S.A.
Leather Wedge.  These will get plenty of wear.  Now I need that pedicure.

No comments: