April 15, 2011

Sydney to NYC





























I have family visiting the USA soon and we plan to meet up with them in NYC.  They are coming all the way from beautiful Sydney Australia! It has been a few years since we have seen each other and we have both added little ones to our families.  
Although my husband and I have visited New York many times, this will be the first with kids.  I am both excited and nervous for the trip.  We plan to focus on things we've never seen or done.  It should be an easy list since it will focus around the kids. 
One day we will walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and spend time in Brooklyn. I can't believe we've never done this!
I know Babyccino Kids has a great guide for families. Any other great sites?

If you have any tips or ideas of activities for small kids, I'd love to hear.

No comments: