May 4, 2012

Mothers Day Picks








A few things that would make a lovely Mothers Day...

Breakfast in bed with the perfect coffee cup.  A local restaurant uses these and I loved it so much, I tracked it down. 
Beautiful additions to my vanity: Love print and Diptype Baies candle
Maya Brenner necklace in honor of my tiny ones.  After all, they are the reasons I enjoy this special day!
Spontaneous trip to Santa Monica just for the two of us!  Looking forward to relaxing with a cocktail around this pool.

3 comments:

Ioana-Carmen said...

love it! Check my blog darling and maybe you wanna follow each other! XoXo

FashionSpot.ro

Gabriele V. said...

Hello dear,
maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

wolffashion.blogspot.com

have a nice day!
gV

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful post!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥